Definitions for ORS 98.853 to 98.862
(1) Business day means Mondays through Friday, excluding legal holidays.
(2) Consideration has the meaning given that term in ORS 171.725 (Definitions for ORS 171.725 to 171.785).
(3) Law enforcement agency has the meaning given that term in ORS 131.915 (Definitions).
(4) Motor vehicle has the meaning given that term in ORS 801.360 (Motor vehicle).
(5) Parking facility has the meaning given that term in ORS 98.805 (Definitions for ORS 98.810 to 98.818, 98.830 and 98.840).
(6) Personal property of an emergency nature includes, but is not limited to, prescription medication, eyeglasses, hearing aids, clothing, identification, a wallet, a purse, a credit card, a checkbook, cash and child safety car and booster seats.
(7) Tower means a person that:
(a) Owns or operates a tow vehicle for profit; or
(b) Is employed by a person that owns or operates a tow vehicle for profit.
(8) Tow vehicle has the meaning given that term in ORS 801.530 (Tow vehicle). [2007 c.538 §2; 2017 c.480 §6; 2017 c.523 §1; 2019 c.13 §24]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information