Transitional advisory committee
(1) As provided in this section, the declarant or the owners of a planned community that contains at least 20 lots in either the initial development or with the annexation of additional property shall form a transitional advisory committee to provide for the transition from administrative responsibility by the declarant of the planned community under ORS 94.600 (Declarant control of association) to administrative responsibility by the association. The declarant shall call a meeting of owners for the purpose of selecting a transitional advisory committee not later than the 60th day after the date the declarant conveys 50 percent or more of the lots then existing in the planned community to owners other than a successor declarant.
(2) The transitional advisory committee shall consist of three or more members. The owners, other than the declarant, shall select two or more members. The declarant may select no more than one member. The committee shall have reasonable access to all information and documents which the declarant is required to turn over to the association under ORS 94.616 (Turnover meeting).
(3) An owner may call a meeting of owners to select the transitional advisory committee if the declarant fails to do so under subsection (1) of this section.
(4) Notwithstanding subsection (1) of this section, if the owners do not select members for the transitional advisory committee under subsection (2) of this section, the declarant shall have no further obligation to form the committee.
(5) The requirement for a transitional advisory committee shall not apply once the turnover meeting called under ORS 94.609 (Notice of meeting to turn over administrative responsibility) has been held. [1981 c.782 §64; 1999 c.677 §9; 2003 c.569 §9]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.