URPTDA 2. Definitions
(1) “Beneficiary” means a person that receives property under a transfer on death deed.
(2) “Designated beneficiary” means a person designated to receive property in a transfer on death deed.
(3) “Joint owner” means a joint tenant, a tenant by the entirety and any other co-owner of property that is held in a manner that entitles one or more of the owners to ownership of the whole of the property upon the death of one or more of the other owners.
(4) “Person” means an individual, corporation, business trust, personal representative, trustee, partnership, limited liability company, association, joint venture, public corporation, government or governmental subdivision, agency or instrumentality or any other legal or commercial entity.
(5) “Property” means an interest in real property located in this state.
(6) “Transfer on death deed” means a deed that conveys property to a designated beneficiary at the transferor’s death.
(7) “Transferor” means an individual who makes a transfer on death deed. [2011 c.212 §2]
Note: See note under 93.948 (URPTDA 1. Short title).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.