Validating and curative Acts
The following are subjects of validating or curative Acts applicable to this chapter:
(1) Evidentiary effect and recordation of conveyances before 1854.
(2) Evidentiary effect and recordation of certified copies of deeds issued by the State Land Board before 1885 where the original deed was lost.
(3) Defective acknowledgments of married women to conveyances before 1891.
(4) Foreign instruments executed before 1903.
(5) Deeds of married women before 1907, validity; executed under power of attorney and record as evidence.
(6) Conveyances by reversioners and remainderpersons to life tenant.
(7) Decrees or judgments affecting lands in more than one county.
(8) Irregular deeds and conveyances; defective acknowledgments; irregularities in judicial sales; sales and deeds of executors, personal representatives, administrators, conservators and guardians; vested rights arising by adverse title; recordation.
(9) Defective acknowledgments.
(10) Title to lands from or through aliens.
(11) An instrument that is presented for recording as an electronic image or by electronic means and that is recorded before June 16, 2011. [Amended by 1973 c.823 §96; 2003 c.14 §36; 2003 c.576 §355; 2011 c.386 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.