Filing information to be kept current
- • fee for notice of material change
(1) The information required under ORS 92.345 (Notice of intention) and 92.355 (Commissioner may request further information) shall be kept current by the subdivider or series partitioner. Any material change in the information furnished to the Real Estate Commissioner shall be reported by the subdivider or series partitioner within 10 days after the change occurs.
(2) A subdivider or series partitioner shall be responsible for the accuracy of and for providing all information required by ORS 92.345 (Notice of intention), 92.355 (Commissioner may request further information) and this section for as long as the subdivider or series partitioner retains any unsold lot, parcel or interest in the subdivision or series partition to which the information pertains.
(3) A developer who acquires a lot, parcel or interest in a subdivision or series partition shall be responsible for as long as the developer retains any unsold lot, parcel or interest in the subdivision or series partition for all material changes in the information contained in the public report which the developer receives on acquisition of the property:
(a) Which the developer causes by action of the developer; and
(b) Concerning the zoning, sewage disposal and water supply which substantially affect the intended use of the property as stated in the public report.
(4) A developer shall accurately report to the commissioner a material change specified in subsection (3) of this section within 10 days after the change occurs. However, a developer who acquires less than 11 lots, parcels or interests in a subdivision or series partition during a six consecutive month period shall only be responsible for a material change specified in subsection (3)(b) of this section and may revise a public report to reflect such material change without reporting the material change to the commissioner.
(5) The commissioner shall require a fee sufficient to recover any administrative expenses after receipt of a material change notice if, because of the changes, a public report must be issued or revised by the commissioner. The fee is subject to prior approval of the Oregon Department of Administrative Services and a report to the Emergency Board prior to adopting the fee and shall be within the budget authorized by the Legislative Assembly as that budget may be modified by the Emergency Board. [1974 c.1 §7; 1975 c.643 §4; 1983 c.181 §1; 1983 c.570 §13; 1991 c.703 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.