Definitions for ORS 90.514 and 90.518
As used in this section and ORS 90.514 (Disclosure to prospective tenant of improvements required under rental agreement), 90.516 (Model statement for disclosure of improvements required under rental agreement) and 90.518 (Provider statement of estimated cost of improvements):
(1) "Buyer" has the meaning given that term in ORS 72.1030 (Definitions and index of definitions).
(3) "Improvements" has the meaning given that term in ORS 646A.050 (Definitions).
(4) "Manufactured dwelling park" means any place where four or more manufactured dwellings are located within 500 feet of one another on a lot, tract or parcel of land under the same ownership, the primary purpose of which is to rent or lease space or keep space for rent or lease to any person for a charge or fee paid or to be paid for the rental or lease or use of facilities or to offer space free in connection with securing the trade or patronage of the person.
(5) "Provider" means a contractor, manufactured dwelling dealer or landlord that is licensed under ORS chapter 701 and that contracts with a buyer for improvements to be made to a manufactured dwelling site in a manufactured dwelling park or to a converted rental space.
(6) "Statement of estimated costs" means a written list of the charges, fees, services, goods and accessories that a provider knows or should know are associated with the making of an improvement contracted by the provider and the total estimated cost to the buyer for the improvement. [2001 c.282 §2; 2001 c.969 §4; 2005 c.41 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.