Request for information from trustee
(1) Not later than 15 days before the date of a sale of property set forth in the notice of sale under ORS 86.771 (Contents of notice of sale), the grantor, an occupant, a holder of a junior lien or any other person interested in bidding at the sale may send a written request to the trustee requesting that the trustee provide a written statement of information as described in ORS 86.789 (Information provided by trustee).
(2) The written request under subsection (1) of this section shall be sent to the trustee at the address given in the notice of sale by:
(a) Certified mail, return receipt requested; or
(b) Personal delivery.
(3) The written request under subsection (1) of this section shall include a mailing address, a facsimile number or an electronic mail address to which the trustee shall send the written statement of information.
(4) The trustee is not required to respond to a written request that does not include an address, facsimile number or electronic mail address described in subsection (3) of this section.
(5) Upon receiving a written request under subsection (1) of this section, the trustee shall send the written statement of information to the address, facsimile number or electronic mail address provided in the written request at least seven days prior to the date of the sale. If the person requesting the written statement of information provided a mailing address, the trustee shall send the written statement of information by certified mail, return receipt requested and by first class mail. [Formerly 86.757]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information