Expiration of certificate of number
- • renewal of certificate and stickers
(1) A certificate of number expires on December 31 of the year indicated on the certificate.
(2) The State Marine Board may require the surrender of the expired certificate of number before issuing a new certificate of number.
(3) The identifying number awarded to a boat by the board shall remain the same.
(4) An application for renewal of a certificate of number shall be made in the same manner as provided in ORS 830.785 (Application for boat number). The application shall be accompanied by the fee prescribed by ORS 830.790 (Certificate or registration fees). The board shall renew certificates of number and issue validation stickers in the same manner as provided in ORS 830.795 (Issuance of certificate of number and validation stickers). [Formerly 488.740]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information