2015 ORS § 822.025¹
An application for a vehicle dealer certificate issued by the Department of Transportation under ORS 822.020 (Issuance of certificate) shall be in a form prescribed by the department and shall contain all of the following:
(1) The names and residence addresses of the persons applying, as follows:
(a) If the applicant is a firm or partnership, the name of the firm or partnership with the names and residence addresses of all members thereof.
(b) If the applicant is a corporation, the name of the corporation with the names of the principal officers and their residence addresses and the name of the state under whose laws the corporation is organized.
(2) The name under which the business will be conducted.
(3) The street address, including city and county in Oregon, where the business will be conducted.
(4) Whether or not used vehicles are handled.
(5) A certificate from the applicant showing that the applicant will act as a vehicle dealer and will conduct business at the location given on the application.
(6) A certificate signed by a person authorized by the local governing body to do so, stating that the location of the business as given in the application for a certificate complies with any land use ordinances or business regulatory ordinances of the city or county. The provisions of this subsection do not apply to renewal of a vehicle dealer certificate under ORS 822.040 (Privileges granted by certificate) unless the location of the business is being changed at the time of renewal.
(7) Any information required by the department to efficiently administer the registration of vehicles and regulation of dealers or other relevant information required by the department.
(8) If the applicant is a dealer subject to the education and test requirements under ORS 822.027 (Education requirements for vehicle dealers) (1)(a), a certificate from the provider of each precertification education program listing the courses that the applicant has completed and the tests that the applicant has passed in the precertification education program.
(9) If the applicant will offer new recreational vehicles for sale, a certificate from the applicant stating that the applicant will maintain a recreational vehicle service facility at the street address provided by the applicant pursuant to subsection (3) of this section. [1983 c.338 §793; 1985 c.598 §3; 1993 c.751 §84; 1997 c.469 §4; 1999 c.277 §4; 1999 c.593 §1; 2001 c.172 §6; 2003 c.655 §126; 2013 c.531 §3]
Note: See note under 822.020 (Issuance of certificate).