Issuance of certificate
- • fee
Except as provided in ORS 822.022 (Restrictions on issuing certificates) and 822.035 (Investigation of application) (8), the Department of Transportation shall issue a vehicle dealer certificate to any person if the person meets all of the following requirements:
(1) The person must complete the application for a dealer certificate described under ORS 822.025 (Application contents).
(2) The person must deliver to the department a bond or letter of credit that meets the requirements under ORS 822.030 (Bond or letter of credit requirements).
(3) The person must deliver to the department a certificate of insurance that meets the requirements established by ORS 822.033 (Requirements for certificate of insurance).
(4) The person must pay the fee required under ORS 822.700 (Certification fees) for issuance of a vehicle dealer certificate.
(5) The person must certify completion of the precertification education and test requirements of ORS 822.027 (Education requirements for vehicle dealers) (1)(a) if the person is a dealer subject to the education and test requirements. [1983 c.338 §792; 1985 c.16 §391; 1989 c.434 §1; 1991 c.331 §144; 1999 c.277 §3; 2001 c.555 §1; 2013 c.531 §2; 2017 c.530 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.