Contents of ambulance records
Records required under ORS 820.330 (Failure to make, maintain and make available ambulance records) must contain all of the following:
(1) The time of day and the date when ambulance service was requested.
(2) The name of the ambulance driver and the name of the emergency medical services providers, as defined in ORS 682.025 (Definitions), who provided the service, one of whom may be the driver.
(3) The name and address of any individual to be transported.
(4) Any reason to believe the life of the individual is jeopardized by delay of the ambulance.
(5) The location from which the individual is to be transported.
(6) The name and address of any person who requested the ambulance service.
(7) The time of day when service for the individual is begun and ended. [1983 c.338 §761; 2011 c.703 §49]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.