Registration plate lights
Each of the following is a requirement for registration plate lights as described:
(1) A registration plate light shall be so constructed and placed as to illuminate the rear registration plate of the vehicle.
(2) A registration plate light may either be constructed as a separate light or as part of a taillight.
(3) A registration plate light shall show a white light.
(4) A registration plate light shall render the rear registration plate clearly legible from a distance of 50 feet to the rear.
(5) A registration plate light shall be wired so as to be lighted whenever the headlights or auxiliary lights are lighted. [1983 c.338 §458 (6); 1985 c.16 §240 (6); 1985 c.69 §1 (6); 1985 c.71 §4 (6); 1985 c.393 §13 (6); 1985 c.420 §6 (6)]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.