(1) As used in this section, “passing lights” means high beam auxiliary lights.
(2) When passing lights are used in combination with headlights, the combination of lights shall be arranged on the vehicle so that the selection between distributions of light projected to different elevations may be selected by the driver at will or so that the selection can be made automatically.
(3) Passing lights shall be wired in accordance with rules adopted by the Department of Transportation.
(4) Passing lights shall be aimed in accordance with rules adopted by the department.
(5) Passing lights shall show a white light forward. [1983 c.338 §458 (4); 1985 c.16 §240 (4); 1985 c.69 §1 (4); 1985 c.71 §4 (4); 1985 c.393 §13 (4); 1985 c.420 §6 (4); 2003 c.158 §22]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.