Court bail driver permit
(1) Courts shall provide for the issuance of court bail driver permits in a manner and to grant driving privileges consistent with this section.
(2) The court bail driver permit shall act as a receipt for a license that is accepted as security by a court under ORS 810.300 (Security for appearance on traffic crime) and 810.310 (Use of license as security deposit).
(3) The permit confers on the person to whom it is issued the same driving privileges as the license which was accepted as security.
(4) The Department of Transportation shall prepare a form for the permit and all permits issued pursuant to this section shall conform to the form so prepared.
(5) Upon issuance of a permit, a court shall promptly notify the department of the fact.
(6) The driving privileges granted under the permit are valid only until the time fixed for appearance or the expiration of 30 days from the date the permit is issued, whichever first occurs.
(7) No fee shall be charged for issuance of the permit. [1983 c.338 §325; 1999 c.1051 §280a]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.