“Transitional ownership record”
“Transitional ownership record.” “Transitional ownership record” means a record containing all of the following:
(1) The date of sale or if no sale is involved, the date the contract or security interest being perfected was signed.
(2) The name of each owner of the vehicle.
(3) The name and address of each security interest holder.
(4) If there are multiple security interest holders, the priorities of interest if the security interest holders do not jointly hold a single security interest.
(5) The vehicle identification number.
(6) The name of the security interest holder or person who submits the transitional ownership record for the security interest holder. [1989 c.927 §4; 1993 c.233 §10]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.