"Class I all-terrain vehicle"
"Class I all-terrain vehicle" means a motorized, off-highway recreational vehicle that:
(1) Is 50 inches or less in width;
(2) Has a dry weight of 1,200 pounds or less;
(3) Travels on three or more pneumatic tires that are six inches or more in width and that are designed for use on wheels with a rim diameter of 14 inches or less;
(4) Uses handlebars for steering;
(5) Has a seat designed to be straddled for the operator; and
(6) Is designed for or capable of cross-country travel on or immediately over land, water, sand, snow, ice, marsh, swampland or other natural terrain. [1985 c.459 §2; 1995 c.775 §9; 1997 c.228 §1; 2011 c.360 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.