(1) Violation of ORS 783.510 (Enticement of seamen to desert or leave ship), 783.520 (Harboring and secretion of seamen) or 783.610 (Offenses relating to buoys and beacons) is a Class B misdemeanor.
(2) Violation of ORS 783.530 (Receipt of compensation from seaman for furnishing employment), 783.550 (Unauthorized boarding of nonpassenger vessel) or 783.580 (Tugboat operator refusing to tow) is a Class C misdemeanor.
(3) Violation of ORS 783.560 (Arrest of officers and seamen for debt prohibited) by any officer is a Class D violation.
(4) Violation of ORS 783.590 (Lowering of smokestacks of vessels navigating upper Willamette) and injury or damage of any bridge across the Willamette River for want of the appliances described in ORS 783.590 (Lowering of smokestacks of vessels navigating upper Willamette) is a Class A violation.
(5) Violation of ORS 783.620 (Discharge of ballast in navigable waters) is a Class A misdemeanor. [Amended by 1953 c.113 §2; 1997 c.249 §224; 1999 c.1051 §227; 2011 c.597 §304]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information