- • terms and conditions
- • bond call
(1) The refunding bonds shall bear interest at a rate determined by the board, payable semiannually, and shall be in such denominations and mature at such times as determined by the board, but the bonds must all mature not later than 30 years after their date of issue.
(2) The board may provide that the bonds are subject to call and redemption prior to maturity, in numerical order, in inverse numerical order or in the entire amount of the issue outstanding. The bonds may be called only on interest-paying dates.
(3) Before calling bonds containing optional provisions, the port shall publish a notice of call in one issue of a newspaper specializing in financial matters published in New York, New York, at least 30 days before such interest-paying date.
(4) Callable refunding bonds, at the option of the board, may be called and retired or may be refunded again in accordance with the terms of the bonds and the provisions of ORS 777.455 (Authority to issue refunding bonds for specified purposes) to 777.505 (Delivery of bonds to purchaser).
(5) Both the principal of the bonds and the interest thereon, when due, shall be paid in lawful money of the United States at the office of the treasurer of the issuing port, or at the fiscal agency of the State of Oregon in the City and State of New York, at the option of the board. [Amended by 1971 c.728 §78; 1981 c.94 §54]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.