Definitions for ORS 777.005 to 777.725 and 777.915 to 777.953
As used in ORS 777.005 (Definitions for ORS 777.005 to 777.725 and 777.915 to 777.953) to 777.725 (Borrowing money to pay bonus) and 777.915 (Definitions for ORS 777.915 to 777.953) to 777.953 (Annexation), unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) Board means the board of commissioners of a port.
(2) County means the county in which the port, or the greater portion of the area of the port, is located.
(3) County board means the county court or the board of county commissioners of the county.
(4) County clerk means the county clerk of the county.
(6) Owner or landowner means the record owner of real property or the vendee of a recorded contract of purchase of real property, if any, to the exclusion of the vendor. [Amended by 1971 c.728 §1; 1983 c.83 §109; 2003 c.802 §148]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.