As used in this chapter, except as otherwise specifically provided or unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) “Board” means the Citizens’ Utility Board of Governors.
(2) “Consumer” or “utility consumer” means any natural person 18 years of age or older who is a resident of the State of Oregon.
(3) “District” means an electoral district for members of the Citizens’ Utility Board of Governors.
(4) “Member” means a member of the Citizens’ Utility Board.
(5) “Utility” means any utility regulated by the Public Utility Commission pursuant to ORS chapters 757 and 759, which furnishes electric, telephone, gas or heating service. However, “utility” does not include any municipality, cooperative, or people’s utility district. [1985 c.1 §2; 1987 c.447 §102]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.