Reducing rates for persons furnishing part of facilities
- • rental of customer facilities
- • furnishing meters and appliances
(1) No telecommunications utility shall demand, charge, collect or receive from any person less compensation for any service rendered or to be rendered by the telecommunications utility in consideration of the furnishing by such person of any part of the facilities incident thereto.
(2) This section does not prohibit any telecommunications utility from renting any customers facilities incident to providing its services and for paying a reasonable rental therefor.
(3) This section does not require a telecommunications utility to furnish any part of such appliances which are situated in and upon the premises of any customer, except meters and appliances for measurements of any service, unless otherwise ordered by the Public Utility Commission. [1987 c.447 §48]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information