Except in cases under ORS 758.430 (Amendment of contract) and 758.460 (Assignment or transfer of rights acquired by allocation) where no hearing is required, to cover the costs of administering ORS 758.015 (Certificate of public convenience and necessity) and 758.400 (Definitions for ORS 758.015 and 758.400 to 758.475) to 758.475 (Fees) the Public Utility Commission is required to receive fees before filing any contract, application, petition, complaint, protest, appearance, motion, answer or other pleading and for holding any hearing. All fees shall be collected in accordance with the following schedule:
(1) Filing application for allocated territory under ORS 758.435 (Application for allocation of territory) by a person having annual gross revenue derived from within the state for the calendar year 1960:
(a) In excess of $5 million or more, a fee of two-tenths of one mill of such revenue but in no event shall such fee exceed, $10,000.
(b) In excess of $100,000 but less than $5 million, $100.
(c) Less than $100,000, $50.
(2) Filing a contract or application under ORS 758.015 (Certificate of public convenience and necessity) or 758.420 (Filing of contract), $100.
(3) Filing petition or complaint, $25.
(4) Filing protest, appearance, motion, answer or other pleading, $10.
(5) Filing an application for allocated territory under ORS 758.435 (Application for allocation of territory) subsequent to an original allocation and payment of fee under subsection (1) of this section, $100. [Formerly 757.685; 1983 c.540 §7]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.