(1) Any person or municipality, or their agents, lessees, trustees or receivers, who omits, fails or refuses to do any act required by ORS 757.035 (Adoption of safety rules and regulations), or fails to comply with any orders, rules or regulations of the Public Utility Commission made in pursuance of ORS 757.035 (Adoption of safety rules and regulations), shall forfeit and pay into the State Treasury a sum of not less than $100, nor more than $10,000 for each such offense.
(2) Any public utility, or an officer or agent of a public utility, violating ORS 757.310 (Prohibition related to charges for service) commits a Class A violation.
(3) Violation of ORS 757.325 (Undue preferences and prejudices) is a Class A violation if committed by an individual. Violation of ORS 757.325 (Undue preferences and prejudices) is a specific fine violation if committed by a person other than an individual and is subject to a fine of not more than $10,000.
(4) Violation of ORS 757.330 (Soliciting or accepting special privileges from utilities) is a Class A violation.
(5) Violation of ORS 757.445 (Wrongful issues or use of proceeds by utility) is a specific fine violation subject to a fine of not more than $20,000 for each offense.
(6) Violation of ORS 757.450 (Wrongful acts relating to issuance of securities) is a Class C felony. [Amended by 1971 c.655 §95; 1979 c.990 §428; 1987 c.320 §245; 1999 c.1051 §224; 2011 c.597 §93]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.