Portfolio access to electricity service providers
The board of directors of Oregon Community Power shall determine whether and under what conditions Oregon Community Power will offer retail electricity consumers portfolio access to electricity service suppliers. The board shall have sole authority to determine:
(1) The quality and nature of electricity services, including but not limited to different product and pricing options, that will be made available to its retail electricity consumers.
(2) The extent to which products and services will be unbundled and the rates, tariffs, terms and conditions on which they may be offered.
(3) Whether one or more pilot programs for direct access, portfolio access or other forms of access to alternative suppliers will be offered.
(4) The degree to which provision of portfolio access necessitates modification of transition credits, transition charges and the net value described in ORS 757.922 (Transition credits and charges) (2) on which transition credits or transition charges are based.
(5) The establishment of technical capability requirements, financial responsibility requirements and other protections for retail electricity consumers located within the Oregon Community Power service territory in dealings with electricity service suppliers.
(6) Access to or use of the Oregon Community Power transmission facilities or distribution system by retail electricity consumers or electricity service suppliers.
(7) Oregon Community Power’s qualification standards for electricity service suppliers in addition to any certification standards established by the Public Utility Commission, provided that the qualification standards are uniformly applied to electricity service suppliers in a nondiscriminatory manner. [2007 c.807 §32]
Note: See note under 757.812 (Definitions for ORS 757.812 to 757.950).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.