The principal duties of the board of directors of Oregon Community Power are to:
(1) Establish policy and develop consistent positions on core utility issues that promote and implement the primary mission of Oregon Community Power under ORS 757.818 (Oregon Community Power created);
(2) Oversee the investments and operations of Oregon Community Power;
(3) Take all actions to ensure that revenues and income from electric utility operations are sufficient to satisfy all costs, including principal and interest payments on all outstanding bonds and other debt obligations issued by Oregon Community Power, and to maintain financial integrity in the operation of Oregon Community Power;
(4) Make decisions that are in the best interests of the consumers and communities within the service territory of Oregon Community Power and that are consistent with the primary mission of Oregon Community Power; and
(5) Consider the social, economic and environmental impacts of electricity generation, transmission and distribution in board decision-making. [2007 c.807 §18]
Note: See note under 757.812 (Definitions for ORS 757.812 to 757.950).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.