Board meetings and procedures
(1) The board of directors of Oregon Community Power shall meet at least once each month to conduct the business of the board.
(2) A majority of board members shall constitute a quorum.
(3) The board shall select one of its members as chairperson.
(4) The board shall adopt bylaws establishing rules of procedure for board meetings and decisions.
(5) A member of the board shall be compensated as provided in ORS 757.886 (Powers of Oregon Community Power) (12).
(6) The board, not later than April 15 of each year, shall file a report with the Governor and the Legislative Assembly. The report shall explain the activities and operations of Oregon Community Power for the preceding calendar year, including a summary of the audit described in ORS 757.902 (Annual audit of Oregon Community Power). [2007 c.807 §10]
Note: See note under 757.812 (Definitions for ORS 757.812 to 757.950).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.