Definitions for ORS 757.732 to 757.744
(1) “Agreement in principle” means the agreement signed November 13, 2008, by the states of Oregon and California, by the United States Department of the Interior and by PacifiCorp.
(2) “Allocated share” means the portion of PacifiCorp’s costs assigned to this state under the interjurisdictional cost allocation methodology used by the Public Utility Commission for the purpose of establishing rates for PacifiCorp.
(3) “Customers” means the Oregon retail electricity customers of PacifiCorp.
(4) “Final agreement” means a successor agreement to the agreement in principle.
(5) “Klamath River dam” means the J.C. Boyle Dam located in Oregon, the Copco 1 Dam located in California, the Copco 2 Dam located in California or the Iron Gate Dam located in California. [2009 c.690 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.