2017 ORS 744.531¹
Classes of insurance for adjusters

When the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services issues a license authorizing a person to act as an adjuster, the director shall indorse on the license the class or classes of insurance described in this section with respect to which the person is authorized to adjust losses. The classes of insurance are as follows:

(1) Property and casualty insurance. Under this class, in addition to property and casualty insurance, an adjuster may also adjust losses with respect to marine and transportation and surety insurance.

(2) Health insurance, whether provided by an insurer or a health care service contractor as defined in ORS 750.005 (Definitions).

(3) Any class of insurance designated by the director by rule. [1989 c.701 §47; 2003 c.802 §170]

Note: 744.531 (Classes of insurance for adjusters) was enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but was not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 744 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 744—Insurance Producers; Life Settlement Providers, Brokers and Contracts; Adjusters; Consultants; Third Party Administrators; Reinsurance Intermediaries; Limited Licenses, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors744.­html (2017) (last ac­cessed Mar. 30, 2018).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.