Renewal of license
- • fee
- • rules
An adjuster or insurance consultant may renew a license subject to the following requirements:
(1) The licensee must pay the applicable fee established by the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services.
(2) The licensee must satisfy all applicable continuing education requirements and all other applicable conditions and requirements specified by statute.
(3) If the licensee holds a nonresident license, the licensee must submit proof to the director, with respect to each category of insurance business and class of insurance set forth on the license, that the licensee continues to hold a valid license or other evidence of authority issued by the state of residence of the licensee for the same category of insurance business.
(4) If the licensee is an insurance consultant, the licensee must provide satisfactory evidence that the insurance required under ORS 744.635 (Errors and omissions insurance) is in effect.
(5) The licensee must satisfy any other requirements established by the director by rule. [1989 c.701 §§14,81h; 1991 c.810 §2; 2001 c.191 §29]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.