Time of expiration of license
- • renewal fee
- • rules
(1) A license issued under ORS 744.002 (License categories) expires on its expiration date unless it is renewed on or before its expiration date.
(2) A license expires on the last day of the month in which the first anniversary of the initial issuance date of the license occurs, unless the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services designates another date. Thereafter, the license shall expire on the second anniversary following each renewal.
(3) When a category of insurance business is added to a license, the expiration date for the license shall be the last day of the month in which the second anniversary of the issuance date of the amended license occurs, unless the director establishes another expiration date.
(4) The fee for renewal of a license shall be the fee established by the director, which shall include the fee established for each category of insurance business on the license.
(5) The director by rule may establish procedures for renewal of licenses.
(6) A suspended license is subject to renewal and to all requirements applicable to renewal if the license expires during the suspension period. [1989 c.701 §§5,81f]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.