Determination of workers compensation premiums for worker leasing company
- • reporting statistical experience
(1) When a worker leasing company required to be licensed by ORS 656.850 (License) provides workers to work for a client and also provides the workers compensation coverage for those workers, the insurance premium for the clients exposure shall be based on the clients own experience rating, in the same manner as required for employers insuring directly employed workers.
(2) An insurer that provides workers compensation to a worker leasing company shall maintain and report to the licensed workers compensation rating organization of which the insurer is a member separate statistical experience for each client of the worker leasing company according to the uniform statistical plan prescribed by the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services according to ORS 737.225 (Records requirements) (4).
(3) To reimburse expenses incurred by the insurer in segregating client experience, the insurer shall be permitted to charge the worker leasing company a reasonable fee as determined by the director.
(4) The worker leasing company shall earn a separate experience rating for any administrative personnel the company employs. [1993 c.628 §5; 1999 c.235 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information