Registration of pharmacy benefit managers
- • fees
- • rules
(1) To conduct business in this state, a pharmacy benefit manager must register with the Department of Consumer and Business Services and annually renew the registration.
(2) To register under this section, a pharmacy benefit manager must:
(a) Submit an application to the department on a form prescribed by the department by rule.
(b) Pay a registration fee in an amount adopted by the department by rule.
(3) To renew a registration under this section, a pharmacy benefit manager must pay a renewal fee in an amount adopted by the department by rule.
(4) The department shall deposit all moneys collected under this section into the Consumer and Business Services Fund created in ORS 705.145 (Consumer and Business Services Fund).
(5) Any fee adopted by the department under this section must be based on the department’s reasonable costs in administering ORS 735.530 (Definitions for ORS 735.530 to 735.552) to 735.552 (Pharmacy claims audits). [2013 c.570 §3; 2017 c.73 §3]
Note: See note under 735.530 (Definitions for ORS 735.530 to 735.552).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.