Contents of plan of operation
The plan shall:
(1) Establish procedures for the submission and processing of applications for insurance and the payment of claims for losses.
(2) Establish procedures for record keeping, payment of other expenses and administration of all other financial affairs of the Oregon FAIR Plan Association.
(3) Establish times and places for meetings of the board.
(4) Establish procedures for selection of members of the board and for approval of such selections by the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services.
(5) Establish a procedure for appeal to the director of final actions or decisions of the association.
(6) Establish such other procedures as may be necessary or proper to carry out the duties and powers of the association.
(7) Provide that the association shall file periodically with the director statements of the insurance provided through the association and estimates of anticipated claims against the association. [1971 c.321 §11; 1979 c.818 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.