Contents of plan of operation
A plan of operation shall:
(1) Establish procedures for the submission, processing and payment of claims against the Oregon Insurance Guaranty Association.
(2) Establish procedures for record keeping, payment of expenses and administration of all other financial affairs of the association.
(3) Establish times and places for meetings of the board.
(4) Establish procedures for selection of the board of directors and for approval of that selection by the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services.
(5) Establish a procedure for appeal by a member insurer to the director of final actions or decisions of the association.
(6) Establish such other procedures as may be necessary or proper to carry out the duties and powers of the association. [1971 c.616 §11]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.