Commencement of delinquency proceeding
(1) The Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services shall commence a delinquency proceeding by an application to the court for an order directing the insurer to show cause why the director should not have the relief prayed for.
(2) The application shall be by petition, verified by the director, setting forth the ground or grounds for the proceeding and the relief demanded.
(3) If the court is satisfied from reading the director’s petition that the facts therein alleged, if established, would constitute grounds for a delinquency proceeding under this chapter, the court shall issue an order to the insurer to show cause.
(4) On the return of the order to show cause, and after a full hearing, the court shall either deny the application or grant the application, together with such other relief as the nature of the case and the interests of the policyholders, creditors, stockholders, members, subscribers or the public may require.
(5) After commencement of a delinquency proceeding by the director, orders of the court may thereafter be made for any of the purposes relevant upon application of any interested person. [1967 c.359 §267]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.