The Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services shall publish:
(1) Pamphlet or booklet copies of the insurance laws of this state;
(2) The director’s annual report;
(3) Such copies of results of investigations or examinations of insurers for public distribution as the director considers to be in the public interest;
(4) Such compilations as the director considers advisable from time to time of the general orders of the director then in force; and
(5) Such other material as the director may compile and consider relevant and suitable for the effective administration of the Insurance Code. [1967 c.359 §63]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.