Record of forfeited pledges
Every pawnbroker shall keep an indelible record, fully itemized, of all forfeited pledges. The record shall contain the following information:
(1) The number of the pledge.
(2) The name and address of the pledgor.
(3) The date of the pledge loan or the date of the last payment received as interest or principal.
(4) The date of mailing notice.
(5) The date of forfeiture. [Amended by 1985 c.795 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.