Annual report of licensee
Every pawnbroker, on or before January 15, shall submit to the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services an annual report in a form prescribed by the director, giving the following information:
(1) The number of pledge loans and total amount outstanding at the beginning of the year.
(2) The number of pledge loans made during the year and the aggregate amount of the pledge loans.
(3) The number of pledge loans canceled during the year and the aggregate amount of the canceled pledge loans.
(4) The number of pledge loans and total amount outstanding at the close of the year.
(5) Any other information requested by the director. [Amended by 2005 c.21 §14]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.