Registration of fishing derby with board
- • exemption from outfitter and guide registration
- • fee
(1) For the purposes of this section, “fishing derby” or “derby” means a multiday, multistate angling event held in Oregon as a fund-raiser.
(2) An organizer of a fishing derby shall register the time and location of the derby with the State Marine Board if the organizer intends to use a guide registered or licensed in a state other than Oregon. Each derby registration shall be accompanied by a fee of $50.
(3) The board may, by permit, exempt a registered fishing derby from the outfitter and guide registration requirements under ORS 704.020 (Registration requirement) upon application to the board by the organizer of the derby. The board may place conditions on the exemption, including but not limited to the identification of outfitters and guides who are registered or licensed in a state other than Oregon, the display of guide boat numbers and the display of derby credentials by participants.
(4) A violation of any provision of this section shall result in the revocation of the exemption described in subsection (3) of this section and the denial of a future exemption for one year from the date of violation. [2001 c.183 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information