(1) The fee of $50 for the issuance of each original license as a general polygraph examiner.
(2) The fee of $50 for the annual renewal of a license as a general polygraph examiner.
(3) The fee of $50 for examination by the department to determine the competency of an applicant as a polygraph examiner.
(4) The fee of $35 for the issuance of a trainee license.
(5) The fee of $35 for the extension or renewal of a trainee license.
(6) A fee, established by rule of the department, for issuance by the department of a duplicate polygraph examiner or trainee license upon satisfactory proof that the original license has been lost or stolen. The fee established under this subsection shall be the same, to the nearest dollar, as the actual cost of issuing a duplicate license. [1975 c.608 §23; 1979 c.410 §10; 1997 c.853 §50]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.