- • quorum
- • compensation and expenses
- • advisory committees
(1) The Construction Contractors Board shall select from among its members a chairperson, a vice chairperson and such other officers for such terms and with such duties and powers necessary for the performance of their duties as the board determines.
(2) A majority of the members of the board constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business.
(3) A member of the board is entitled to compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions).
(4) The board may create advisory committees as the board considers necessary. The chairperson of the board, or a board member designated by the chairperson, shall be a member of any advisory committee created by the board. [1971 c.740 §6; 1989 c.928 §23; 2001 c.160 §6]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.