Waste water specialist examination
(1) Examinations for registration as a waste water specialist shall be held at least once every year at such time and place as the Health Licensing Office may determine. The Environmental Health Registration Board shall determine the content of the examination, utilizing such advisory committees as the board deems necessary.
(2) The office shall notify each applicant whether the applicant passed or failed the examination.
(3) Upon written request to the board, any applicant may discuss performance on the examination.
(4) Any applicant who fails to make a passing grade on the examination may be allowed to take the examination a second time upon payment of the applicable fees established under ORS 676.576 (Fees). However, any applicant who fails the examination a second time must obtain special permission from the board to take the examination a third or subsequent time.
(5) The office shall give reasonable notice by mail of the time and place of examination to each applicant accepted for examination. [1995 c.572 §5; 2003 c.547 §98; 2005 c.648 §110; 2013 c.314 §63; 2013 c.568 §131]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information