- • updates
- • rules
(1) A domestic limited partnership and a foreign limited partnership registered to transact business in this state shall submit for filing an annual report to the office of the Secretary of State that includes:
(a) The name of the domestic or foreign limited partnership and the state or country under the law of which the domestic or foreign limited partnership is formed;
(b) The street address of the domestic or foreign limited partnership’s registered office in this state and the name of the domestic or foreign limited partnership’s registered agent at the registered office;
(c) The name and respective address of each general partner of the domestic or foreign limited partnership;
(d) A description of the primary business activity of the domestic or foreign limited partnership;
(e) The location of the office in which the records described in ORS 70.050 (Records required in office in state) are kept;
(f) A mailing address to which the Secretary of State may mail notices required by this chapter; and
(g) Additional identifying information that the Secretary of State may require by rule.
(2) The annual report must be on forms prescribed and furnished by the Secretary of State. The information contained in the annual report must be current as of 30 days before the anniversary of the domestic or foreign limited partnership.
(3) The annual report must be signed by at least one general partner, or by an agent of a general partner, if the general partner authorizes the agent to sign the document, or if the domestic or foreign limited partnership is in the hands of a receiver or trustee, the receiver or trustee must sign the annual report on behalf of the partnership.
(4) The Secretary of State shall mail the annual report form to the address shown for the domestic or foreign limited partnership in the current records of the office of the Secretary of State. The domestic or foreign limited partnership’s failure to receive the annual report form from the Secretary of State does not relieve the limited partnership of the limited partnership’s duty under this section to deliver an annual report to the office.
(5) If the Secretary of State finds that the report conforms to the requirements of this chapter and all fees have been paid, the Secretary of State shall file the report.
(6)(a) A domestic or foreign limited partnership may update information that is required or permitted in an annual report filing at any time by delivering to the office of the Secretary of State for filing:
(A) An amendment to the annual report if a change in the information set forth in the annual report occurs after the report is delivered to the office for filing and before the next anniversary; or
(B) A statement with the change if the update occurs before the domestic or foreign limited partnership files the first annual report.
(b) This subsection applies only to a change that is not required to be made by an amendment to the certificate of limited partnership.
(c) The amendment to the annual report filed under paragraph (a) of this subsection must set forth:
(A) The name of the limited partnership as shown on the records of the office; and
(B) The information as changed. [Formerly 70.460; 2001 c.104 §23; 2001 c.315 §37; 2007 c.186 §12; 2011 c.147 §24; 2013 c.159 §13; 2015 c.27 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.