Records of court
- • minimum record retention schedules
(1) The records of the circuit courts include a register and jury register.
(2) The record of the Supreme Court and the Court of Appeals is a register.
(3) All references in this chapter to the clerk or court administrator relate to the office of the clerk or court administrator of the appropriate trial or appellate court.
(4) Minimum record retention schedules and standards for all records of the state courts and the administrative offices of the state courts may be prescribed by the State Court Administrator pursuant to ORS 8.125 (Duties to assist Chief Justice and other courts). The State Court Administrator shall ensure that the minimum record retention schedules and standards prescribed under ORS 8.125 (Duties to assist Chief Justice and other courts) conform with policies and standards established by the State Archivist under ORS 192.105 (State Archivist authorization for state officials to dispose of records), 357.825 (Acquisition and custody of public records) and 357.835 (Transfer of public records to State Archivist) (1) for public records valued for legal, administrative or research purposes. [Amended by 1969 c.198 §34; 1975 c.588 §3; 1985 c.540 §1; 1989 c.768 §2; 1995 c.244 §9; 2003 c.576 §174]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.