(1) An auction, auctioneer or auction mart regulated under ORS chapter 599.
(2) The sale of timber at an auction or auction mart or by an auctioneer. In addition, the sale of timber at auction is with reserve unless the timber is in explicit terms put up without reserve.
(3) A transaction that is described or regulated under ORS 359.200 (Definitions for ORS 359.200 to 359.255) to 359.255 (Attorney fees), 446.751 (Engaging in illegal consignment practices), 622.160 (Signed statement to be attached to shellfish consignment), 650.120 (Definitions for ORS 650.120 to 650.170) to 650.170 (Dealer’s remedy) or 822.060 (Illegal consignment practices).
(4) An estate sale conducted under the authority of a court, or in accordance with procedures specified in ORS chapter 113, if the provisions of ORS 698.640 (Requirements for auction sales, consignment sales, auctioneers, consignees and auction marts) conflict with orders of the court or procedures set forth in ORS chapter 113.
(5) A going out of business sale regulated under ORS 646A.100 (Definitions for ORS 646A.100 to 646A.110) to 646A.110 (Applicability of ORS 646A.100 to 646A.110 and 646A.112). [1983 c.404 §3; 2013 c.493 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.