Orders issued under ORS 697.093
(1) The Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services shall serve an order under ORS 697.093 (Enforcement) on the person named in the order.
(2) An order issued under ORS 697.093 (Enforcement) becomes effective upon service on the person named in the order.
(3) ORS 183.413 (Notice to parties before hearing of rights and procedure) to 183.470 (Orders in contested cases) apply to an order issued under ORS 697.093 (Enforcement).
(4) Notwithstanding subsection (3) of this section, a person may not obtain a hearing on the order unless the person requests the hearing in writing within 20 days after service of the order.
(5) A person who does not request a contested case hearing may not obtain judicial review of the order.
(6) The director may vacate or modify an order issued under ORS 697.093 (Enforcement). A modified order is effective upon service on the person named in the order. [2005 c.338 §10]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.