- • approval of Oregon Health Authority
- • when domestic use of facility permitted
(1) The Board of Cosmetology may adopt rules for the administration of ORS 345.440 (Safety and sanitation inspections) and 690.005 (Definitions for ORS 690.005 to 690.225) to 690.225 (Inspections) and for prescribing safety and infection control requirements for facilities. Infection control requirements for facilities shall be subject to the approval of the Oregon Health Authority. A copy of the rules adopted by the board shall be furnished by the board to the owner or manager of each facility.
(2) Notwithstanding subsection (1) of this section, the board may not prohibit the use of the facility for domestic purposes if the part devoted to domestic purposes is in a completely separate room not used by customers, with walls extending from floor to ceiling and with any connecting doors kept closed while the facility is in actual operation.
(3) Rules adopted by the board prescribing safety and infection control requirements for facilities shall be adopted in accordance with the procedures set forth in ORS chapter 183. [1977 c.886 §§20,22(2); 1983 c.151 §16; 1993 c.267 §15; 1999 c.425 §21; 2003 c.547 §48; 2005 c.648 §63; 2009 c.595 §1107]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information