(1) Specifying categories of prescription drugs that the Charitable Prescription Drug Program may not distribute under the program;
(2) Prescribing the forms described in ORS 689.772 (Establishment of program);
(3) Establishing the criteria for licensure and regulation under the program;
(4) Establishing standards and procedures for accepting, storing, repackaging, distributing, shipping and disposing of donated prescription drugs under the program;
(5) Establishing standards and procedures for inspecting donated prescription drugs to ensure that the drugs comply with the requirements of this section and ORS 689.772 (Establishment of program); and
(6) Establishing record keeping and reporting requirements for the program. [2009 c.300 §4; 2016 c.14 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.