- • rules
The Board of Medical Imaging by rule shall establish and collect reasonable fees for:
(1) Oversight of limited X-ray machine operator permit examinations.
(2) Special interpretation of examination results.
(3) Duplication of permits, licenses and wall certificates.
(4) Reproduction of records.
(5) Application processing, licensing and permitting.
(6) Inspections of limited X-ray machine operator schools. [1993 c.247 §6; 1997 c.367 §4; 1999 c.517 §11; 2009 c.833 §18]
Note: 688.560 (Fees) was enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but was not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 688 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.