The State Board of Massage Therapists may adopt rules:
(1) Establishing reasonable standards concerning the sanitary and hygienic conditions of, and public health and safety for, premises and facilities used by massage therapists.
(2) Establishing health, safety and infection control requirements for massage facilities.
(3) Relating to the methods and procedures used in the practice of massage.
(4) Governing the examination and investigation of applicants for a license under ORS 687.051 (Qualifications of applicants) or a permit under ORS 687.059 (Massage facilities) and the issuance, renewal, suspension and revocation of such licenses and permits.
(5) Setting standards for certifying classes under ORS 687.051 (Qualifications of applicants).
(6) Requiring that a massage therapist supply the board with the accurate, current address or addresses where the massage therapist engages in the practice of massage.
(7) Requiring that a person who holds a permit to operate a massage facility supply the board with the accurate, current address where the massage facility is located.
(8) Fixing the educational, training and experience requirements for licensing by indorsement or reciprocity.
(9) Establishing requirements for issuance and retention of an inactive massage therapist license or permit to operate a massage facility.
(10) Regarding any other matter that the board reasonably considers necessary and proper for the administration and enforcement of ORS 687.011 (Definitions) to 687.250 (Enforcement), 687.895 (Procedure for civil penalties) and 687.991 (Criminal penalties). [1955 c.492 §7; 1977 c.507 §14; 1985 c.82 §12; 1989 c.841 §13; 1997 c.626 §13; 1999 c.537 §17; 2013 c.409 §8]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information